Terms + Conditions
By registering for the Australian Bioeconomy Conference, you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- All fees are in Australian Dollars $AUD and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Your registration is confirmed when you receive an email notification and receipt from AIEN.
- Student registration rates apply only to full time students and you may be asked to provide a photocopy of a student card and/or a letter from the tertiary institution declaring full time student status.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellations received on or before Wednesday 31 July 2024 will receive a refund of the registration fees paid less a $165 administration charge.
- There is no refund for cancellations received after Wednesday 31 July 2024 however, we will accept delegate name changes at any time leading up to the event (differences in registration fees may be applicable).
- Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- If Federal, State or Local Government restrictions relating to COVID-19 impact your ability to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations may not be shared. A separate registration is required for each individual.
- AIEN reserves the right at any time to change the format, content, speakers, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event.